Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sweet Summer Time

There are so many fun things to do in the summer. We spend a lot of time at the spray park.
Jocie is finally brave enough to get in the cold water, well sort of.

This usually wears out the two hooligans so they don't come down ten times at bed time to say:I need a drink, the bathroom, I'm hungry, I can't sleep, I love you, I just wanted to give you a hug or my personal favorite, um, I forgot why I came down!



We had a scare this weekend. Roxy kept barking and Cory got up to tell her to go to bed. Some time later we heard her fighting,then a death scream. We found her on the porch bleeding profusely from her neck I got a towel and Cory laid with her from 3:00 to 8:00. When the Vet opened. I wasn't sure if she would make it. She had a hole 2 inches wide and I couldn't see how deep through all the blood. We heard the Coyotes howling after it happened we think that's what she was barking at. The vet said it went through all the muscles clear to the bone. She didn't move for two days. Today her tail is waging and she is moving around, not very fast. We are glad she is ok. That straw looking thing will be taken out on Tuesday. I think it is to help the wound drain so the stitches will heal properly.
Poor dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment